What is a good GPA for law school?
However, among the highest-ranked law schools, the norm is to admit people with near-perfect college grades. All of the top-10 law schools had median GPAs of 3.7 or higher. Seven of these 10 schools had a median GPA that was at least a 3.8, and among those three had a median GPA that was a 3.9 or above.
What law school can I get into with a 3.5 GPA?
If you get above a 173 LSAT, you can be competitive at Columbia/NYU/Chicago with a 3.5. If you get above 1 70 LSAT, you have a good shot at Penn, Michigan or Virginia. If you don’t break 168, you’re probably going to need to look outside the top 14.
What is the easiest law school to get into?
12 Easiest Law Schools to Get Into
- Appalachian School of Law, Virginia.
- Willamette University College of Law, Salem, Oregon.
- Concordia University School of Law, Idaho.
- Roger Williams University School of Law, Rhode Island.
- John Marshall Law School, Chicago.
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law, San Diego.
What is the world’s lowest paying job?
25 of the Lowest Paying Jobs
- Parking Lot Attendants.
- Waiters and Waitresses.
- Maids and Housekeeping Cleaners.
- Automotive and Watercraft Service Attendants.
- Nonfarm Animal Caretakers.
- Manicurists and Pedicurists.
- Graders and Sorters of Agricultural Products.
- Hand Packers and Packagers.
What are high-paying jobs nobody wants?
10 High-Paying Jobs That Nobody Wants
- Sanitation worker. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$50,000.
- Exterminator. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$55,000.
- Sanitary landfill operator. 2019 average salary: $37,000-$57,000.
- Hazardous material removal worker.
- Truck driver.
- Coal miner.
- Oil well rig worker.
What’s the hardest job at Amazon?
Stowing is the hardest position at the FC by far. Let me explain…. First of all, if you are just stowing and doing the bare minimum, stowing will be a cake walk but if you are actually stowing hard meeting rate 400Units/hr thats when you’ll start feeling the pain.