What is the importance of date?
They are high in several nutrients, fiber and antioxidants, all of which may provide health benefits ranging from improved digestion to a reduced risk of disease. There are several ways to add dates to your diet. One popular way to eat them is as a natural sweetener in various dishes. They also make a great snack.
How can I memorize Upsc?
Below, we have given some basic tips, tricks and techniques to boost your memory to crack the IAS exam.
- Learn Visually.
- Revise Regularly.
- Debate Rigorously.
- Teach Others.
- Use Mnemonics.
- Create mental maps or co-relations.
- Avoid multi-tasking.
- Self Quiz.
How can I start studying Indian history?
The first step in starting any subject is to go through the UPSC syllabus for that subject. Know more about complete UPSC Syllabus at the linked article. The General Studies paper of Civil services preliminary exam comprises of Polity, Geography, Economy, History, General Science and Current Affairs.
How do you remember current affairs?
How to Remember Current Affairs for UPSC Exam
- UPSC News Analysis. The newspaper is not only a great source of current affairs, it is also an important tool in helping candidates remember what they read.
- Current Affairs Quiz.
- Make Notes.
- Solve Questions.
- Be positive and stay fit.
How can I learn UPSC syllabus without forgetting?
The UPSC syllabus is huge. There is definitely a lot to study and a lot to remember. One has to thoroughly understand the concept, connect it with current issues, revise multiple times and build links, in order to remember everything that has been studied.
Which current affairs is best?
Some of the best sources on How to prepare for current affairs UPSC
- Newspapers– The Hindu, The Indian Express, etc.
- Monthly Current Affairs Magazine– Pratiyogita Darpan, Civil Services Times, Yojana, Niti Aayog reports, Economic and Political Weekly (for some topics only), World Focus year-end issue only, etc.
Which app is best for IAS?
And with the right study material, anyone can crack this exam. Here we have listed out the 7 Best Apps To Help Prepare for UPSC Exams….
- Online Tyari.
- IASbaba UPSC & IAS Preparation app.
- VISION IAS.
- Unacademy Learning App.
- BYJU’S – The Learning App.